Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Neural Networks
- Author(s) Rolf Pfeifer, Dana Damian, Rudolf Fuchslin
- Publisher: University of Zurich 2010
- Paperback N/A
- eBook PDF, 109 pages, 1.71 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
Beginning with an introductory discussion on the role of neural networks in scientific data analysis, this book provides a solid foundation of basic neural network concepts.
Systematic introduction to neural networks, biological foundations; important network classes and learning algorithms; supervised models (perceptrons, adalines, multi-layer perceptrons), support-vector machines, echo-state networks, non-supervised networks (competitive, Kohonen, Hebb), recurrent networks (Hopfield, CTRNNs - continuous-time recurrent neural networks), spiking neural networks, spike-time dependent plasticity, applications.About the Authors
- Neural Networks
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Logic Programming
- Algorithms and Data Structures